At Craftbaba, our aim is to make shopping convenient for our customers, which is why we offer a range of payment options.
Direct Deposit in Bank
Payment via bank account must be paid within 3 days upon order made. Once paid, inform customer service with payment details.
Our Account details are as follows:-
Bank IFSC Code:
You can also pay using PayPal. PayPal is integrated with our website, having Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken several steps to ensure that payments made on Craftbaba are safe and secure. At no point will anyone from Craftbaba ask you to share your Credit Card, Bank Account details via email or call. We request that you do not share these details with anyone under any circumstances.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes, shopping at Craftbaba is 100% safe. We currently have CCAvenue as the payment gateway. It is most secure and provide mulitple options to pay.CCavenue uses the latest encryption technology to protect your credit card information. It encrypts your credit card umber so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Furthermore, CCavenue also asks you to enter the CVV (Credit Verification Value) number on your credit card. This is a 3 digit number which follows your credit card number and is given at the back of the card to ensure that the person entering the card number has the physical plastic card with him/her.You can be assured that Craftbaba offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
- Does Craftbaba store my credit card infomation?
Craftbaba does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by CCavenue and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Diners secure directly without any information passing through us.
- Do you accept international credit cards on Craftbaba ?
Our overseas customers and Non Resident Indians can use their International credit cards to make payments for their orders. We accept all international credit cards.
- What credit cards are supported?
We accept all MasterCard, Visa, Amex, JCB and Diners credit cards.
- What are Net Banking and Debit Card options you have?
We accept Debit Cards issued by the following banks:
- AXIS Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- Canara Bank Debit Card
- Citibank Debit Card
- Corporation Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- Deutsche Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- HDFC Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- ING Vyasa Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- Karur Vysya Bank Debit Card (VISA Electron only)
- Punjab National Bank Debit Card
- State Bank of India Debit Card
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
- AXIS Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda Corp Account
- Bank of Baroda Retail Account
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Rajasthan
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- IOB Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Net Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank Corp Account
- Punjab National Bank Retail Account
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank Of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank
- YES Bank
Cash On Delivery
We do not offer the cash on delivery option for payment, as it adds significant overheads and does not allow us to offer the best prices to our customers.